Subject: Re: [election-services] Twitter

Can we point to the tweets themselves that Newcastle used (sorry if I
missed them in the thread)?  Twitter strikes me as powerful and useful
for updates... in essence, "microblogging".  Simply transforming
results into tweets doesn't seem like the best use case for twitter
election results.  That would be something that passed through twitter
a note when the results had been updated and new numbers now
available... and possibly individual twitter accounts for specific
contests of interest that people could "follow" and see regular
results updates for. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate