Subject: E&VS TC MEETING - ACTIONS

Sorry to bombard you with emails today but I want to clear the actions from yesterday’s call whilst they’re still fresh in my mind.

Neal raised two issues yesterday, examples of EML records and a  list of implementations.  I would propose the same solution for both.  That is we set up on our Wiki (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/election)the facility to capture and display examples of records and also a list of implementations.  We could start both lists but it would allow anybody to post contributions which obviously would need to be audited by us to ensure we don’t get a lot of junk but I don’t see that as a problem.   If everyone is happy with this I’ll make a start on it next week?