Subject: FW: Invitation -OASIS Borras - E-voting Review meeting (Strasbourg 16-17 November 2010)

Title: Invitation -OASIS Borras - E-voting Review meeting (Strasbourg 16-17 November 2010)

Hi All,

I’ve received the attached invitation to join the Council of Europe’s bi-annual review of their e-Voting Recommendation.  As you know we played a major part in drawing up this Recommendation and I have subsequently attended all their meetings until now.  This time however I do not have a sponsor to pay my way and unfortunately their rules for re-imbursement of expenses only apply to Government personnel.  I think it’s imperative that we attend and keep the profile of EML high on their agenda so there are two options, either someone sponsor me to attend, or someone else attends on our behalf and gives our report.   Any takers on either option please?

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745