Subject: Re: EML AUDIT PROGRESS

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:12 AM, John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>

> Now that the USA elections are out of the way, have you been able to make
> any progress on the audit requirements for EML v6.1 please?

I have been slammed with research this entire month and it doesn't
look like it will get better soon.  I know Neal has also been wrapped
up in CO post-election auditing work, although he may have more time
going forward than I do.  I'll touch base with Neal soon. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate