Subject: OASIS EML TC UPDATE

Hi Everyone

Just thought I’d update you on progress as things have been very quiet of late.   In case you were wondering, EML is not dead ….-)

Arising out of the continuing work of the IEEE/P1622 committee in the USA a number of necessary amendments to EML v7 have been identified and David Webber is currently working on these with the aim of preparing a draft of EML v7.1 for our consideration.  His best estimate is that he will have these amendments available by early July given his current work pressures, so I will convene a TC call as soon thereafter to review them.

In the meantime if anybody has any news of new eVoting initiatives or activity that might impact on EML v7 please let me know.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745