emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: My Apologies: Re: Collateral Meeting

Hi Dave, Everyone,

This was entirely my fault. I have gotten so caught up in the
CAP-IPAWS Profile that almost everything else is taking second, third
or fourth place. I was adding all of Jacob's issues to the IssuesList
and  finishing Rev03 for today's meeting and I didn't even end up
looking at my calendar until after the meeting that followed the
EM-CAP-Profiles SC meeting. That one had been postponed once already.

Missing this group meeting is the price I ended up paying, but
hanging you all up is really unacceptable. Please accept my apology.
I will do my best to prevent this from happening again.

Hopefully, by the time of next scheduled meeting June 30, 2009, that
pesky profile will be out the door, and many of us can get back to
more normal schedules, or more normally overbooked schedules.

This group and the EDXL-RIM SC have both been getting the short end
of my attention, even though these and the EDXL-SitReps work is much
more interesting to me, so I am frustrated too.

Let's hope we can get untracked by the 30th, and I hope to have the
AudienceTypex DocumentType matrix first draft out by then, too.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks