emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Groups - Collateral Summary DA090630.doc uploaded

I've assembled an overview document with the objectives, audiences, key
considerations, products, etc. I understand we are working with and to. I
believe it will help us further scope out the project, and provide us with
a metric to which we can evaluate the products we create.

You will see that I played with the collateral names a little. I did not
beleive all of the titles noted in our meeting were as self explanatory as
I suggest we should aim for. I did not use the word "introduction"...but
would still like to!

Cheers,
Doug Allport

 -- Doug Allport

The document named Collateral Summary DA090630.doc has been submitted by
Doug Allport to the Emergency Management Adoption Collateral & Documents SC
document repository.

Document Description:
Overview document identifying collateral objectives, audiences, key
considerations, specific products, etc.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33181

Download Document: