emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: Collateral Meeting Today??

Sorry Doug,

I just sent a message with the reason. I'm overetended, but
regardless, I get tunnel vision when I'm working so this happens once
or twice a year.  Then I get reminded, and I pay more attention again
for six months or so. Then, it'll happen again.

If I didn't have a Messages and Notification SC meeting immediately,
I'd rewind.

Would you like to have a specially-scheduled meeting?

Sorry,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks