emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Uploaded DE White Paper from D. Aylward, G. Ham and T. Grapes

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to draw your attention to the White paper on the DE
from David Aylward, Gary Ham and Tim Grapes which I uploaded earlier
this morning.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/33407/DE_Paper75.doc

As I mentioned in my note, it is targetting an intermediate technical
manager audience, a very difficult target to hit without either
becoming too technical and boring or too vanilla and dumbed down.
Needless to say, some parts of the audience will view it one way or
the other, so we're bound to lose some part of the audience when we
attempt this level of detail.

BTW, this effort prompted me to add the intermediate level to
spreadsheet. This is something we can discuss in our next meeting,
and if, for any reason, I don't show up within the first 5 minutes,
please call me at the number below.

Cheers,
Rex
--