emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Apologies and Request

Hi All,

Sorry I missed today's call. I was available, but I got wrapped up in a
technical issues in Situation Reporting and Enterprise Architect and
when that happens, whatever the issue or the group it belongs to, I
often loose track of time.

This is, or is now, a well recognized shortcoming of yours truly which I
would suggest is probably going to occur again, not just for this group
or this day but because I tend to develop develop overwhelming tunnel
vision when I concentrate on something. Its a character defect or
strength depending on the context. In this case it is a serious defect.

However, there is a remedy, just call me at the number in my signature.
If the phone's busy, please call back. I'll be embarassed, but we won't
miss a whole meeting, which for committees that only meet every other
week, is pretty darn significant and worth a lot more than a few minutes
of my embarassment.

Apologies,
Rex

--