emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: EMA Collateral and Documents SC Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have a meeting today. You can find the
details at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/event.php?event_id=24287

Topics for Agenda:

   * asking for Emergency Interoperabiity Member Section Guidance and
     Liaison for the Emergency Adoption TC Collateral and Documents SC
     tasks;
   * OASIS Document Templates such as the White Paper Template,
     specifically for possibly requesting additional templates for
     documentation and adoption promotion collateral;
   * how to collect and document "Hidden Gems" such as significant
     email thread discussions of issues from various TC/SC mailing lists;
   * how to document research and references to resources used in
     developing standards;
   * ensuring proper OASIS branding for presentations, webinars, and
     other non-specification materials requested by EM/EMA TCs and EI
     Member Section;
   * guidance and associated collateral materials for new-member
     orientation both at the TC and SC level where most participation
     occurs--ensuring that any such efforts are coordinated with
     OASIS-wide efforts to encourage use of guides for Member Sections,
     Info Channels and Newsletters.

I'd like to make this the major agenda item for this session because I
think we need to make sure we are well-grounded within OASIS as we
pursue our primary task: defining a set of support documentation for
each EM TC Standard and developing such white papers, presentations,
webinars and any other support materials as are requested by the EI
Member Section.

Cheers,
Rex

--