emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: DE Basics status

Hi Jeff,

I will try to ping you upcoming Collateral and Documents SC meetings,
since we discussed this today. There is now an approved OASIS White
Paper Template http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISTCWhitePaper.dot

You should have received the notification that Dee uploaded the meeting
notes from today's meeting, which you can reference.

Mary McRae has the latest version of the paper from the TC with the last
edits submitted by Patrick Gannon and will reflow it into the new
template for all the review soon. The goal is to have it printed up for
the upcoming EI Summit/NIEM event.

Reminder: we have a RIM SC meeting Thursday and the Welcome to the RIM
will be on the agenda.

Cheers,
Rex

--