emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Adding Compliant Vendors to MS Website

Thanks Patrick,

We will put this on tomorrow's agenda, so this is also a reminder to
everyone that we do have C&D SC Mtg tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. EST.

I'll try to put out an agenda beforehand, but we also finalize the
agenda at the start of the meeting. It would be good if we had a quorum
just so no one has a reason to call us on whether we have a consensus
before taking on what is, after all, quite a bit of work.

Having said that, I don't see a problem with coming up with a set of
recommendations, though it might take two meetings to capture everything
and boil it down. I could be wrong, but we already have an agenda
backlog which gives a group review of Doug's Slides first priority. I
will set up a dimdim session for the mtg.

Cheers,
Rex