emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Groups - Generic Slide Deck Template (OASIS Collateral Intro Slide Decks rev DA090922-1.ppt) uploaded

The first four slides of this draft reflect how I would like to use the
discussion of Doug Allport's Slide Deck as the basis for a generic slide
deck template. We can then provide both the ongoing slide deck resource
concept to the EMA TC along with a draft template to use as the starting
point for all slide decks once properly vetted and approved, reducing the
work for those who volunteer to create these decks. I would like to do this
with all the Collateral and Documents work products, even those that use
existing OASIS Templates. The more we can do at this stage of the
development process, the lighter the later workloads will be.

 -- Rex Brooks*

The document named Generic Slide Deck Template (OASIS Collateral Intro
Slide Decks rev DA090922-1.ppt) has been submitted by Rex Brooks* to the
Emergency Management Adoption Collateral & Documents SC document
repository.

Document Description:
The first four slides of this draft reflect how I would like to use the
discussion of Doug Allport's Slide Deck as the basis for a generic slide
deck template. We can then provide both the ongoing slide deck resource
concept to the EMA TC along with a draft template to use as the starting
point for all slide decks once properly vetted and approved, reducing the
work for those who volunteer to create these decks. I would like to do this
with all the Collateral and Documents work products, even those that use
existing OASIS Templates. The more we can do at this stage of the
development process, the lighter the later workloads will be.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35903

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35903/OASIS%20Collateral%20Intro%20Slide%20Decks%20rev%20DA090922-1.ppt