emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-docs] RE: Sample Product Directories

Works for me.

Werner

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 16:44
To: Carol Geyer; emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the offer, Carol,

Since I have one, and I'm tasked with it, I should probably be
responsible for it, so we can use mine.

First, though we need to hear from more members, such as Patrick, Werner

Joerg, Tom Ferrentino, et al. Just four does not quite make it
copescetic to do decision making even for an SC in my opinion.

So I'm pinging the list again with this reply.

Cheers
Rex

Carol Geyer wrote:
> That time works for me. Do you want to use my freeconference.com line?

McGrath'
> Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] RE: Sample Product Directories
>
> Thanks Carol,
>
> If you could attend, it would be helpful. We may want to add a special
> meeting for this since I don't want to wait a month for the meeting
after
> next, but the next scheduled meeting really needs to finish reviewing
Doug
> Allport's slide set and put together a generic slide deck template at
the
> same since the discussion on his slides generates guidance for the
generic
> slide deck template.
>
> Therefore, I would like to schedule a special meeting for next Monday.

> Using freeconference.com means we all pay our own long-distance
charges.
> I would schedule a freeconference.com call since I don't think we have
time
> to get approval/permission to use one of the toll-free lines.
>
> Would Monday, January 18, 2009 at Noon EST work for everyone?
>
> Cheers,
> Rex
>

> Carol Geyer wrote:
>
>> Just checking back on the status of the EDXL product directory. Have
you

> had a chance to consider which kind of format would work best for you?
I'd