emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder to you all, including Carol Geyer as
well, that we have a meeting tomorrow:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/event.php?event_id=24299

We hope to hear from a member of the OASIS IT Staff on the status of our
request to work with us on setting up a Product/Vendor Directory webpage
of vendors and products that implement the OASIS EM Standards with
information about their level of participation in OASIS and the
Interoperability Demonstrations we promote.

Please give a thought to my upcoming trip to the Net-Centric Operations
Industry Consortium (NCOIC)Plenary meetings March 1-5, 2010 in
Washington, DC and let me know  if you all have any suggestions on
information about our work that I can bring up during the meetings or
socialize while networking.

We will also continue with our ongoing agenda items, finishing up the
review of Doug's Intro ppt taking his latest update into consideration:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/36382/OASIS%20Collateral%20Intro%20Slide%20Decks%20rev%20DA100213.ppt
and my adaptation of it for a 9-slide ppt template:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/36382/OASIS%20Collateral%20Intro%20Slide%20Decks%20rev%20DA100213.ppt

I will try to send out a specific agenda, but no promises since I'm
prepping for the trip while taking care of normal business.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks