emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Update on Vendor/Product Directory Webpages?

Hi Carol,

I'm hoping you can get to this first thing in the morning. I've managed
to let a few unexpected challenges to push a number of concerns off my
top priority list today. One of those concerns was the task of asking
for an update on the progress of the OASIS IT work on the Vendor/Product
webpages for the Emergency Management Adoption TC and EI Member Section.
The EM Adoption Collateral and Documents SC meets tomorrow morning, and
I would appreciate it very much if we could get an update before or
during out meeting.

Thanks,
Rex

--