emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Items for Monday's Agenda include: [Fwd: Re: [emergency-adopt] EmergencyManagement Magazine to Carry OASIS Emergency InterOp Article - Special AdvertisingOpportunity]

Hi Folks,

I wanted to send out a little advance notice about Tuesday's agenda. We
need to remember while we are reviewing the Products/Vendors Directory
that we should add COTS and GOTS to Open Source as suggested by Camille
in the TC meeting this morning.

COTS=Commercial Off the Shelf
GOTS=Government Off the Shelf

We also need to add updating the EM/EMA TC/EI MS Handout/Leave-behind so
that it can be handed out in the course of the NIMS STEP Program's
acitivites at various events they attend.

Lastly, we need to finish up the review of Doug's Product Presentation
Slide Set, the Generic Slide Set, and, in that context, consider
recommending that I use the Product Presentation Slide Set, perhaps with
a brief introduction to the field of standards and OASIS EM TC standards
processes to the Emergency Management Magazine EM Summit-All Hazards All
Stakeholders events in San Francisco, April 29, 2010 as discussed below.

Cheers,
Rex