emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

We have a meeting scheduled today. However, I have not heard from Elysa
about a new set of PIN numbers for our calls, so i suggest we use the
last PIN number we had: PIN#: 527548. If it doesn't work, we will have
to adjust.

We did not have a quorum last week, but we made some decisions
nevertheless, so the we need to approve the notes  from 04-20-2010 as
well as from 04-06-2010 if we have a quorum this week.

We discussed the Product/Vendor Directory page with Carol last week and
made decisions on several items.

We should return to finishing the ppt from Doug and the Generic Template
even though the Template is already being used for the EDXL 101 effort.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks