emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-docs] Presentation Guidelines slides

May I suggest that these 2 new slides be included in the template deck Rex
proposed, and that they are not needed in the deck I submitted...which I'm
still viewing as a presentation to the TC's, with the objective of having
them buy into the effort. With their buy-in, we can then provide a template
for any TC related presentation, and that it start with Patrick's two new
slides.

Doug Allport

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Gannon [mailto:pgannon@warningsystems.com]
Sent: May-05-10 11:33 AM
To: rexb@starbourne.com
Cc: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org

Rex,

My apologies for not bringing this up before. During the recent reviews, I
had been focused on the proposed content.

However in re-reviewing the latest slides, I noticed that we did not have a
title slide.  The first slide had the same layout as the rest of the slides.
I went back to the slides that I had used at the NIEM event and pulled out
the title slide and first slide about OASIS.

Please review the attached to see if you want to replace the first slide you
were using with the first 2 slides in this version of the guidelines deck.

Patrick Gannon