emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt] We need more Product/Vendor listings to test Product/Vendor Directory

Hey Rex, your URL got pasted twice, here's one that works:

http://oasis-emergency.org/products

Rob Torchon
805-551-6232

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:20 AM
To: emergency TC lists Oasis; emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-adopt-outreach@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt] We need more Product/Vendor listings to test
Product/Vendor Directory

Hi Everyone,

Per my action item for the EMA Collateral and Docs SC and the EMA
Outreach and Education SC, I want to invite vendors with products, or
anyone who can take the time to provide a sample listing for our
Product/Vendor Directory by directing your browser to
http://oasis-emergency.org/productshttp://oasis-emergency.org/products
and clicking the "Add Product" link in the upper right corner of the
page. This takes you to the Log-in page where you can create an account,
which is needed before you can enter the site to submit a listing.

You will receive a reply email with a password and initial instructions.

You can then Login and by clicking Create content frm the selections in
the left column you can choose "Product" to create the listing.

Once the site design is finalized you can edit the listing or create new
listings, The site will be moderated by Carol Geyer.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks