emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-docs] Meeting Cancelled-2nd Time-Need New Day/Time? Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder: Meeting Today

A later time would work for me.

Rob
805-551-6232

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:21 AM
To: rexb@starbourne.com
Cc: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt-docs] Meeting Cancelled-2nd Time-Need New
Day/Time? Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

For the second time an a row, we had to cancel today's meeitng because
only Patrick and I showed up, so it seems to me that maybe we should
consider another day and time. We chose this time to avoid having
back-to-back calls on other days, so we should discuss this on the email
list since we haven't been able to get a meeting together now for a
month. I could handle a meeting on this same day at 12:00 p.m. Eastern
Time, following the EM-Msg SC meeting currently dedicated to the EDXL
SitReps. Any other dyas and times people would prefer?

Cheers,
Rex

Rex Brooks wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I want to remind you all that we have our regularly scheduled SC
> meeting today.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/event.php?
event_id=27660

> Since we had no meeting two weeks ago, please review the meeting notes
> from 5/18/2010

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.p
hp/37859/Draft-MeetingNotes-EMAdopt-Collateral%26amp%3Bamp%3BDoc-SC-05-18-20
10.doc

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO