emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Postpone Meeting?

Hi Everyone,

First, I'm sorry for getting to this so late. I think we should postpone
tomorrow's meeting either till the next scheduled time or perhaps at a
later time tomorrow. So I propose to cancel the scheduled meeting This
is necessary because the Msg and Notification SC has made a special
arrangement in order to work with Carl Reed on Geospatial issues wrt the
OASIS or GeoOASIS Where Profile of GML for all of our specifications,
but most critically for EDXL SitRep on which we are currently working.
It is scheduled for the same time as our meeting.

We have had insufficient attendance to hold the last two meetings, I
don't want to wait another two weeks for us to get back on track, if we
can avoid it.

Please look at your calendars and give some thought to when we can
schedule a meeting this week or next bearing in mind that we would want
to get back to our regular schedule in two weeks.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks