emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meetings Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

Elysa,

As you no doubt know by now, apparently FEMA's phone server went down
last week. We were scheduled to need new PIN numbers anyway, but,
regardless, we don't have an 800 number for tomorrow  calls. So if you
could check into this for us, I would appreciate it.

For the Collateral and Documents SC, if I don't hear back with an 800
phone number and PIN for our meeting scheduled at 10 am EDT tomorrow's
meeting by evening Pacific Time today, I will set up a
freeconference.com call where we all pay our own long distance charges
and will send out notification.

However, for EM-Msg I have to defer to Tim Grapes. If he asks, I will
set one up for that SC separately.

Cheers,
Rex

--