emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: IAEM Support AD Uploaded for EM Adoption Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I did the best I could with the body copy in the IAEM support ad that I
uploaded for action during today's AM Adoption Meeting. We are also
attempting to find a no-cast image to replace the image in the ad.
Otherwise we will need to pay the usage fee for the image I took from a
Stock Photography library.

Here's the url for the ad:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/38903/2010-IAEM-Ad-Mockup-1-A.doc

I suggest you download and review it. Please bear in mind that we need
to approve an ad soon if we are going to have it appear in the IAEM
edition of Emergency Management Magazine, so it will be best if we can
approve whatever amendments need to be made.

Cheers,
Rex