emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Revised OASIS ad for IAEM

I've taken a pass at revising the ad to address feedback from the EI
Steering Committee. Please review and let me know if you have strong
objections by noon tomorrow (Wed).

Changes you'll note:

- I've reverted to the SC's previous headline (Faster Than a Speeding
Fire Engine). It's punchier and makes it more clear that the photo is
used to illustrate speed instead of a limited applicability to fire
fighters.

- The calls to action are more clear and defined.

- Sponsor-level participants in the Interop are featured by name.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

oasis-iaem-ad.pdf