emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meeting Cancelled

  Hi Everyone,

Only Elysa attended besides myself. I didn't get the PIN changed until
the last minute, so maybe that's why no one else showed up. I was hoping
that by posting an agenda it would serve as a reminder.

  Elysa wanted to know if we were publishing or printing up anything
else that she could announce in advance of IAEM. I have gone ahead and
cancelled the meeting so that it won't have any effect on attendance
bookkeeping. Do we want to schedule a special meeting next week?

Cheers,
Rex