emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Meeting Cancelled

It would be great if anyone has time to put together a SHORT article
for the IAEM bulletin.  It could describe  the Interop we had last
year and a preview of the one for this year including booth number,
etc.  I think if we do just a short write-up about what we are
demonstrating this year we might be able to get it into the Oct
edition of the bulletin - with the help of the S&P Committee.  Let me
know if anyone has time for this.  Thanks, Elysa