emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Late for Today's Meeting Due to Illness

  Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't get to the meeting until 7:15 a.m. Pacific Time, 10:15,
due to illness (nausea without apparent cause). It turned out that
Patrick Gannon was also late due to another meeting, so we briefly
discussed what we can do to push up participation in this group now that
Werner is off on vacation. I will put that into a brief Meeting Notes
document and post it.

We don't have another Collateral and Documents meeting until after the
next EM Adoption Committee meeting, but if you get a few moments between
now and next Friday, please give a thought to what we should be
supporting in our budget request to the Emergency Interoperability
Member Section. For my part, I will suggest we think about how we can
support some pilot projects and/or testbed activities that support
adoption. I have some specific programs in mind, which I will bring up
in the Adoption Committee meeting next Friday.

Cheers,
Rex