emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Fwd: C&D SC Call

Hi Everyone,

I am forwarding Werner's message and including his attachment for discussion in the C&D SC Tomorrow.

I hope you can attend.

Cheers,
Rex

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: C&D SC Call
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:05:08 -0500
From: Joerg, Werner <Werner.Joerg@iem.com>
To: Rex Brooks <rex.brooks@ncoic.org>

Rex,

I'd like to submit the attached work matrix as a basis for a discussion in the C&D SC about
- what types of work products we should consider
- what EM domains we should cover
- what priorities we want to follow
- what parts of the matrix we want to make publicly available

C U 2morrow
Werner

Werner B Joerg
Research Scientist, Research & Development
IEM
10542 South Jordan Gateway.   Suite 150
South Jordan, UT 84095
(801) 619-6126 (phone)