emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: HAVE Conference Line

Hi Everyone,

I will try to remember to send this information out again Monday ahead of our next scheduled EMA Collateral and Documents SC Meeting, reminding us all that we will be using the line detailed in Elysa's message below at the time indicated, though only for an hour unless we need to go longer. I am copying Jamie with this message in the hope that he can send us his advice on the topic of the CAP Symbol/Logo design and usages that Elysa went over with him.

I have made this change in the Kavi calendar event, too. I made it for this next meeting only. We can change that if we need to as one of the items of discussion in the telecon.

So, it is hoped strongly that Greg can attend from Australia for this meeting so that we can all connect and come to some workable conclusions on what is appropriate and necessary to make the most of CAP's international awareness.

Cheers,
Rex