emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Oops! New Calendar Didn't AutoUpdate--Meeting Info Snafu

Hi Werner, Elysa, C&D SC,

The new Calendar doesn't have our previous meeting info in it, or else I am simply not finding it.

Regardless, I'm looking through my email to see if I can find the call info for today. I may have jettisoned it already, but if I find it I will send out a message and update the calendar in the new Kavi system as soon as I can.

If you have the info, please send it asap.

Cheers,
Rex