emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Videos

Per action item from our last C&D call, here is a link to the video making instructions from CAP video:
http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/www/ISS/Meetings/WIS-CAP_Geneva2011/video.zip

Doug also recommended we look at approach used in the NIEM simplified video so I would like to add this as a discussion point during next call:
https://www.niem.gov/news/Pages/niem-simplified.aspx