emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: EDXL Outreach Materials / Tools

Wanted to share a couple of updates based on action items from our last C&D SC meeting.

Here is a link to the Camtasia pricing which includes a discount for non-profits: https://store.techsmith.com/government.asp.
There are not currently licenses available through OASIS.

A tool called CamStudio was also recommended as an open source product for the SC to consider: http://camstudio.org

Based on feedback from Chet, the Committee Note is the best option for our documents.
We'll need to discuss the timeline for videos in more detail and provide him with this feedback to get additional guidance.

Look forward to our next call. Thanks, -Camille