emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting This Morning

Hi Everyone,

We have a regularly scheduled meeting today at noon eastern time. Camille uploaded the meeting notes from the last two meetings, April 3rd and March 20th, so if you could download and give those notes your attention, we can approve them today. They are short but we are making regular progress on datasheets, and have now been approved by the member section to purchase two licenses for Camtasia, allowing us to move forward on videos, too.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks