emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Special Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send you all a reminder that we have a special meeting scheduled today to take up the work postponed from Tuesday wrt to the version of the CAP Datasheet from Carol Geyer, attached, as well as other business, including discussion of the AolGovernment Federal Spending webinar series I began Aug. 22.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks