emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Draft v. 1.1 CAP Feed Examples Doc

New version 1.1 of CAP Feed Example Practices Doc uploaded to Draft folder in Collateral & Documents SC.

* Good/not-so-good practices added.

* New structure to distinguish between Web Feed practices and CAP Element practices.

Questions: Should we give specific examples for each point raised, if so how much? For example when describing NOAA’s feed, one of the things they can improve on is how they edit alerts - would it be useful to paste in CAP elements and highlight where this mistake is commonly made?

We can discuss next SC meeting: 12/11/2012

Tony Mancuso
amancuso@google.com