emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Groups - CAP Example Practices uploaded

Submitter's message
I'd like to submit this version (wd 06) to the SC at our next meeting for approval and, if all are in agreement, promotion to the TCs for their review.
-- Tony Mancuso
Document Name: CAP Example Practices

Description
Provides CAP feed and alert example practices.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tony Mancuso
Group: Emergency Management Adoption Collateral & Documents SC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-12-17 11:23:09
Revision: 5