emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: EM Coll & Docs Needs to borrow some time fron RIM Thursday April 4, 2013

Hi Folks,

I am writing to the RIM SC of the EM TC and the Collateral & Documents SC of the EM Adopt TC to ask if anyone in the RIM SC objects to giving the EMA C&D SC 15 minutes at noon Thursday, April 4, 2013 to conduct some business it can't otherwise conduct due to scheduling commitments. We decided to do this to attempt to move the CAP Guidance douments forward to the EM Adopt TC so that perhaps we can have them in public review or announce the public review with copies available for attendees at the CAP Workshop.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks