emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

I was wondering that too. Is the CAP SC going to take over the C&D biweekly meetings for a while or do I need to find a separate time for the CAP SC?

Tony

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Camille Osterloh <camilleal@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Rex, On the 5/7 TC call another meeting was recommended for CAP-SC today at 12:00. I didn't see it in Kavi so this may have changed but we should confirm noon timeslot isn't double booked for this week.

I do plan to dial in for C&D. Here are a few suggested agenda topics:

- Resources
- DE whitepaper
- Finalizing CAP datasheet
- Video translations