emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Tony,

I suggest you coordinate with Rob and Jacob and find another time.  Perhaps just before or after the C&D on non-TC Tuesdays?  Just a thought but you may also send out a request to the full TC list as there is quite an interest in this SC.  The NWS, CA for sure and many others have said they want to join.  Members should have a week or two to respond to make sure all have weighed in on a good time.

Rob and I discussed this on the MS StC call last Fri and he noticed when beginning to review materials that all the historical documents/emails/etc in Kavi are no longer there.  Jane has posted an inquiry to Chet.  This must be resolved before any real work can begin.

Thanks,

Elysa

From: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Mancuso
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:24 AM
To: Camille Osterloh; Elysa Jones
Cc: rex.brooks@ncoic.org; emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org

I was wondering that too. Is the CAP SC going to take over the C&D biweekly meetings for a while or do I need to find a separate time for the CAP SC?

Tony

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Camille Osterloh <camilleal@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Rex, On the 5/7 TC call another meeting was recommended for CAP-SC today at 12:00. I didn't see it in Kavi so this may have changed but we should confirm noon timeslot isn't double booked for this week.

I do plan to dial in for C&D. Here are a few suggested agenda topics:

- Resources
- DE whitepaper
- Finalizing CAP datasheet
- Video translations