emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meeting Cancelled-Brief Notes

Greetings Everyone,

Since only Tony and I were on the line, I cancelled the meeting to avoid any changes in voting member rolls. However, Tony noted that the the 30-Day Public Review is over both the
  • Example Practices: CAP Elements Version 1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01, and,
  • Example Practices: CAP Feeds Version 1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01
We have had only a few comments dealing with formatting issues, so it is likely that we will deem all changes as non-substantive and be able to present it as such to the EM Adoption TC.with a recommendation to advance it for a TC Special Majority Approval vote.

For ease of management of the Submission, I am supplying the URLs for the Request Form and the checklist that should be completed prior to requesting a Special Majority Vote
I want to thank Tony again for taking on this work. It is important work that will, hopefully, encourage wider adoption of the CAP Standard.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks