emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Proposed day-change for EM Adopt TC Meetings

Hi Everyone,

Having sounded out the possibility with Tony and Camille, I would like to change our meeting day to Monday at the regular time, Noon Eastern. I have a conflict with the NCOIC Cybersecurity Integrated Project Team (IPT) and Services Work group at noon and 1pm Eastern respectively. Camille needs to maintain the noon timeslot.

So, if you plan to attend and can't due to the proposed day change, please let us know.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks