emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Example Practices Notes Available for Comment Until May 20

Hi Everyone,

Assuming that this change proceeds in a timely fashion I would like to schedule a Collateral and Documents Meeting to vote the work out of the SC to be followed by an EM Adopt TC Meeting to request a Special Majority Vote to approve it as a Committee Note.

Tony informed me that the 30-Day Public Review ended May 20, 2013. So if the comments below are deemed to be non-material, I believe we are not required to conduct another Public Review, so we need only prepare our submissions for
Example Practices: CAP Feeds Version 1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01, and
Example Practices: CAP Elements Version 1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01.

To request a Special Majority Vote, the url is https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-note-ballot-request

A Checklist for Submissions can be found at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tca/download.php/47468/tc-submission-checklist-wd03.html

I want to thank Tony again for taking on this important work. Hopefully this will contribute to a wider adoption of the CAP Standard.

Cheers,
Rex