emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow, June 11, 2013 at 12 noon.

This is a reminder for our regularly scheduled teleconference meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 12:00 noon EDT. Please attend if you can.

We will check in on the current status of the CAP Example Committee Notes, check our plans for the next stage of EDXL Video work--getting translations. and any new business.

I'm including Elysa in the addressees in case she wants to check in.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks