emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Regular Meeting Scheduled Tomorrow

Hi All,

This is your gentle reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow. It's always tough to get a quorum at this time of year.

The agenda is to take a pulse check, and go from there. If we try, I am pretty sure we can add almost any project that falls under our charter, but we should get ready to respond to the request to take on "Best Practices" type projects.We need to give this some thought in terms of what we need when we take this work on. At the very least, we will need to coordinate with EM TC experts and perhaps attempt to recruit some help with this new work in addition to supporting Jeff with his efforts to gain better visibility for all of our EDXL work.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks