emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Collateral and Documents and Adopt TC Meetings Today

Hi everyone,

I will be calling in to see if anyone cares to join me for both the Collateral and Documents SC Meeting at noon EDT and the Emergency Adoption TC Meeting at 12:30 p.m. EDT today.

I will stay on the line at least 15 minutes for each call. For today, I think a pulse check is in order but I don't have an agenda per se. First let's see if we can get going again. It is the day after a holiday, so I will not be drawing any major conclusions, especially lacking advance notice and an agenda. So we will have a couple more opportunities to renew our efforts before it's time to ask if we should continue.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks