emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Meeting Today: Need Substitute Chair

Hi Everyone,

I managed to put myself in a bind by scheduling an appointment at 10 am Pacific (1pm Eastern) time, so I need someone to sit in an chair the Adoption TC meeting. I can start the Collateral and Documents SC meeting, but will need to duck out early, so please reply quickly if you can sit in for me. If I don't hear back from someone by 12:15 pm Eastern Time, I will cancel the Adoption TC meeting.

I'm sorry about this. It won't happen again.

Please attend if you can.

Rex

--
Rex Brooks