emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt] Reminder: Meetings Today

I'm sorry not to be able to attend but will be in the air.
Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of rexbroo
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:05 AM
To: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt] Reminder: Meetings Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meetings today:
EM Adoption Collateral and Documents SC at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time; and, EM Adoption TC at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

We have work coming our way from the EM TC CAP SC for Best Practices documents and we need to discuss possible venues for interoperability demonstrations and perhaps firing up the Demonstrations and Events SC, so please attend if you can.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks