emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meetings Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meetings today

  • EM Adoption Collateral & Documents SC at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
  • EM Adoption TC at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time

At both meetings we will discuss what we need to be aware of in relation to the upcoming demonstration at the HL7 30th Anniversary Plenary and the work of the Events & Demos SC with which we will work. Their agenda for later today follows:

  • Finalize proposed deadlines for development of Demonstration Scenario
    • Rough Draft
    • Final Draft
  • Discuss and decide deadlines for Presentation
    • Rough Draft
    • Final Draft
  • Draft text for Call for Participation:
    • Demo at BOF Mtg at HL7 30th Plenary Ends Aug. 9, 2016 E&D Mtg
  • Discuss and suggest bullet points for (Joint?)  Press Release (Carol)-Make Notes
  • Discuss Blurb Slide/Collateral for 5-min Teaser
    • September 20, 2016, 5:15-6:15 pm, Constellation Ballroom D, Hyatt-Regency Baltimore, Md
    • Bridging Emergency Patient Information Between Hospital Systems and Emergency Services
Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks